Saturday, January 1, 2011

Excited :)


So my mom is going to buy me this^ and I am crazy excited for it! On the day of Christmas Eve, my mom gave me money and said, "Sorry I couldn't buy you a gift to go with it this year. I'll buy you something after Christmas".  Of course I knew I had to take advantage of this moment since she hardly ever buys me anything so I thought long and hard about what I wanted. The one thing that I planned on buying for myself after Christmas was liquid eyeliner and Naked by Urban Decay.  The main reason why I want Naked is because of the wonderful nude eye palettes and most importantly the little eye primer that came with it.  However, being a newbie to the makeup world, I really needed something/someone to help me figure out how to put it on correctly. After looking online at Sephora and Ulta I came across this Lorac value set which comes with basically everything I could ever want: liquid eyeliner, eye primer, 3 eye palettes, a double ended brush for application, mascara, and an amazing makeup tutorial guide. I feel like it was made especially for me because I really need EVERY SINGLE ITEM in that whole set hahaha! I'm going to Ulta tomorrow so I'm hoping it will be there *crosses fingers* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment